Greek Validation Workshop
3rd June 2010 - Athens, Greece
A matrix with a list of features of EU existing certification/equivalent qualification schemes of scall-scale RE systems as well as a glossary of common terms to be used were elaborated by the QualiCert consortium.
Key national stakeholders are cooperating in the validation of these documents during a series of events called validation workshops. This consultation process will bring to the definition of common key success criteria for such schemes that will be integrated into a Manual of common success criteria, intended as a document to give recommendations to Member States on how to use a European "common denominator" to build national certification/equivalent qualification schemes that can be mutually recognisable.
The Greek validation workshop was the third of a series of similar events also run in Austria, Belgium, France, Italy and Poland.
... and the presentations made:
- The framework in which teh workshop is enrolled - Charalampos Malamatenios, Trainign Dep., CRES
- The QualiCert IEE project - Stéphane Pouffary, International Affairs Division, ADEME
- The Hellenic Accreditation System: the certification of persons and the contribution of ISO/IEC 17024 in the certification of professionals - Virginios Voudouris, Certification/Inspection Bodies Accreditation Division, E.SY.D.S.A.
- The System of Accreditation of Professional Profiles - Ioanna Dede, Certification of Adults Trainers, EKEPIS
- QualiCert Manual of key success criteria - Christine Lins, Secretary General, EREC
- Matrix of key success criteria - William Mademba-sy, Qualit'EnR
The participation in this event was upon invitation only